Friday, September 21, 2007

Yeah, yeah, I know what I said...

Yes, I know. I said the blog was closed. But, I missed all of you.

And, you wouldn't believe the grief I've been getting from neighbors and friends. Oddly enough, the family doesn't much care. Oh well. Here's a short update on what has been going on around here.


Katie Rose started middle school this year.
Megan started 4th grade.
Kandy is off to Capitola for a weekend with friends.
I got contacts.

But, I can't see. No, that's not right, I can see, but my eyes are getting used to things. One eye sees distance, the other sees close up. Sometimes I feel as if I'm one of those lizards whose eyes move independantly in all directions.

This too shall pass.

Work is sucky, since the we're moving from public to private. I can't wait to see how that pans out.

All is well, and we'll just have to see how this blogging thang goes...