Saturday, July 28, 2007

Today is The Day


They're coming home today!

Kandy and the girls are flying back from Ohio today. I am thrilled. I've been rattling around the house with no direction while three-quarters of my life has been excised from me for almost two weeks.

Yes, I know. It's a pitiful existance. The only company I have had is four silly kitties, Meg's gecko (Speedy) and Katie Rose's two rats (Ruby and Jewell). Oh, and the damned, yapping, ankle-biter-dog that lives in the yard to the back of us. That stoopid dog yaps night and day. Why do people have pets, if they don't take care of them?

But, I digress.


August is nearly upon us ... the summer has been scooting by too quickly. I wish I had more vacation to take off from work, as I would like to hang out for another week with my family. I do like the quiet time, and it really was nice and quiet around the house, but I feel the need of balance.

Wouldn't you?